We’re halfway through the year and I have already learned so much. I figured I should outline some of my “don’t” findings here for you all:
- If you want to get lunch, don’t go between 1p and 3p. You’ll be waiting in line for FOREVER.
- Don’t wait until last minute to do things. If you can complete it in 2-5 minutes, just finish it now.
- Don’t join too many things during your first year. It will be difficult trying to balance it all.
- Don’t get into a relationship. They’re honestly useless and overrated during college.
- Actually study for your tests.
- Don’t take any 8a or 9a classes if you can help it. Too damn early…
- Don’t take any classes after 4p or 5p. You will be dead… I promise you.
- Don’t sleep between classes. You probably won’t wake up for your next class (because let’s face it, our beds and that chair is just too comfortable).
- Don’t stay up too late. Yes the assignment is important, but not worth staying up until 1a when it’s under 10 points.
- Don’t drink or smoke too much before class… it’s not going to help you out in the long run.
- Don’t forget to have fun! Go out with friends or have an alone day to yourself. The time to buckle down and prepare for the end of the semester has finally drawn near and stress is the last thing you’ll need. You’re almost there. You can make it!